Saturday, April 7, 2018

Orientation Day is here!

Today is the day, the day I go to the gym for all the initial "stuff".  The weigh in, the before pictures, the official overview of the meal plan, etc...  I'm excited but still a bit terrified. Zach has been going for a week now and he's come home and told me everything they've done.  Lord help me is all I have to say.  This challenge is seriously going to be a CHALLENGE.  Here's a snippet of our convo yesterday afternoon.

Me: What did you do today?
Zach: We ran 250 meters, did squats, the bike, rowing machine, (and something else I forgot).
Me: Oh!  That doesn't sound to bad. I can do all that stuff!
Zach:  Mom, that was just the warm up.

I kinda wish I could have seen the look on my own face LOL

Wish me luck!  This is the start of something wonderful because 6 weeks from now I am going to be in so much better shape, stronger and lighter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment