Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Some of our meals

I don't officially start this challenge until next Monday but since Zach started today I am doing the meal plans with him.  Not doing it 100% til next week so I may have a few things that aren't on plan, but I'm not listing them to avoid confusion.  Here's a few things we've eaten this week, and a picture.

Breakfast:
Egg whites scrambled with spinach and onions.
Oatmeal, egg whites and spinach

Lunch:
Chicken on a bed of spinach, cucumbers
Tuna salad on Ezekiel bread, side of cucumbers and tomatoes

Dinner:
Taco salad.  Lettuce and spinach topped with ground beef, avocado, pico de gallo, and a plash of lime juice.
Chicken, fajitas style - cooked with onions and peppers. Side of avocado.

Snacks - handful of almonds, veggies, small piece of fruit.


I was very worried going into this that I was going to starve to death. Yes, I can be dramatic at times, but I seriously hate being hungry.  I'm sure there's some deep seeded reason for this and if I really cared why I could pay some therapist too much money to figure it out....but who has time for that...  I am very happy to report that Zach and I are both finding that this is a lot of food.  So much that we haven't even been able to finish a few of our meals.   I'm honestly shocked! And happy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment